Located right at the heart of Surfers Paradise, the entertainment hub of Gold Coast, Surfers Riverside Apartments brings you all conveniences you want. Beach, supermarkets (Coles & Woolworths), shopping centre, restaurants, interesting spots for sightseeing, entertainments, tourist centre…all are only minutes away. For all necessary information about public transport (timetable, journey,…), please check www.translink.com.au.
DIRECTIONS TO THE RESORT
From Coolangatta Airport:
- Travel North on the Gold Coast Highway to Surfers Paradise.
- As you come into Surfers Paradise (Bruce Bishop car park on your right hand side & Surfers Plaza on your left hand side), turn left into Peninsular Drive
- The resort is located on your left hand side.
From Brisbane Airport:
- Take Highway 1 South taking the Smith Street exit.
- Continue along this road until the Broadwater.
- Turn South onto the Gold Coast Highway.
- Go through Surfers Paradise to Beach Road.
- Turn right into Beach Road.
- Go straight through lights at the bottom of Beach Road into Peninsular Drive.
By public transport:
From Coolangatta airport, take bus 777 (right at the front of the airport) to Broadbeach last stop. At that same stop, change to tram to Surfers Paradise, Cavil Avenue stop. Walk 5 mins to the apartment.